Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Monday!

Hey family of mine!

I am doing great still! Can't even believe how fast this transfer is going! I've already been in Toole for like 4 weeks (this week)! The members are rockstars and take very good care of us! 

That is awesome that Haylee is doing such a good job at being a missionary! I would be more than happy to place a Book of Mormon for her! When I go to Brazil, I'll make sure to leave my stuff with the Klank family. They love us to death and would be more than happy to hold my stuff until grandma can go and get it! I really don't need much for Christmas haha but I will let you know! Sweaters would be cool =) but not too many obviously since we don't know when I'm leaving. Ties are always good for missionaries and so are stamps! Other than that, there really isn't much that we need!

We live in a house that the Church rents from some less actives that live next door to us! The family doesn't really interact with us, so it's just like we have our own house. We live with the Zone Leaders so there are 5 missionaries total in our house. It's really old and kind of ghetto haha but we make do with what we got! Last night was really weird. We were in the house and it was like 10:30 so we were about to go to bed. All of a sudden, there is a knock on the door and apparently some teenage(ish) girl was at the door asking if we could give her a ride to SLC because her grandma was in the hospital there. We told her that we weren't allowed to drive the cars after 10:30 and that she should ask the neighbors if they could help. It was kinda creepy so the house went into lock down after that. We locked all doors and windows and then shut all the lights off and posted ourselves next to doors and windows so that we could try and hear someone outside. We stayed up until about 11:30 and then went to bed. I slept with a baseball bat and everybody else slept with a knife or something haha. 

SUPER COOL NEWS!!!!!!!

Elder Bednar is coming to visit us on FRIDAY!!!!! We are so freaking excited that we can hardly contain ourselves! That will be the 3rd time that i've met an apostle! I seriously can't wait!!!! =D

Thank you also for the sports news! I love it! How's the NBA season going? Tell Larry and Roxy I said hi! Been thinking about them lately! Also, where exactly is Larry from in NC? It might be near my companion Elder Jacobs.

Love you all! 

Elder Sanderson

Ps I'll get pictures sent soon i promise! 

****Then I got several emails with pictures!  Yahoo!!! I have no explanations for any of these so your guess is as good as mine :) some of these are from the MTC.

I do know this is the Salt Lake Temple
No idea which temple this is...Utah friends??? 

Salt Lake Temple from a different angle
The Provo Temple
So gross!  

Until next time friends!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment