Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb. 3, 2014 -21 weeks

Sounds like it's been an awesome week for you guys! That car show looks awesome! Too bad about the game...we were getting updates from members lol. We didn't get to watch any of it though because they announced that we had to be at a zone activity from 5-9 on Sunday...It was fun, but not the Super Bowl! Not much else going on this past week. I am antsy for Brazil, but still understand that there's a reason I'm here. Sarah is doing great, finally getting transferred after 6 months haha! She spent a third of her mission in the same area, that's crazy compared to me! Bountiful is great because of all the food we get. Elder Day and I were on a junkfood hangover this week...I might not ever eat junckfood again in my life! Would you mind sending more Si quotes? Thanks! Also, could you please send me the picture from FB with me and my ROTC flight mates on our combat day? Elder Day wanted to see it! 

In other news, I got to go back to Glendale on Saturday to do my first actual baptism! Elder Cooper and I had been teaching them and then I got transferred, but they got baptized Saturday and wanted me to do the baptism! I have pictures and will make sure to send them to you! =)

Sorry for the short letter, there is seriously NOTHING that went on this week. We didn't even teach anybody.

Love you guys,

Elder Sanderson  






No comments:

Post a Comment