Thursday, September 12, 2013

Getting ready to go....

Lot's of tears.  Pride and sadness that I won't hear his voice for a while.  We had such a great last week together.  I will forever be grateful he was home this entire summer!  Here are some pictures the night before he left.  Can't wait to see how much he changes in two years!!! 

He and Joe -happy guys 
With Haylee J 
 Love the pics of these two
 This picture cracks me up because I think Daisy looks shocked.  Like she just found out he was leaving for two years.  BEST DOG EVER.
 A side shot so we could see if he got fatter when he came home lol
Another pic of these two cuties.  Missed having Sierra with us.  She is off being fabulous at college. 
 I LOVE this photo of him!!  Notice his fancy AF One tie tack.
He struck a pose just before I took this photo it was hilarious but he refused to repeat it. 
 What it's all about.  If you want to know more about what HD is teaching people you can visit http://mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment