Thursday, September 12, 2013

Goodbye

Our last pics before we bid him farewell at the airport.  When I woke him up this morning I started to cry and then COULD. NOT. STOP. I had to pray and ask Heavenly Father to help me stop the tears because I knew it would make it harder for him.  My prayers were answered and I got myself together and felt peaceful and happy.  We joked and talked all the way to the airport and even as we checked his bags and hung out for a minute I was good.  See... 

Smiling.  Yay!  I love that we both have brown eyes.
 Even Haylee was smiling -she did so good!
 He and another kid from our stake Austin who was headed to the MTC on the same flight.  Austin will be serving his mission in Seoul Korea.
Right before this I hugged him and my eyes flooded. He was so sweet and just hugged me and let me cry.  We will miss him so much. 
Waving to the Olsen fam as he headed to security. 
 And off he goes.  
We are SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment